Black Sesame Seeds (Til) Health benefits or Uses
Black Sesame is very useful ayurvedic herb and has many medicinal uses or health benefits. Sesame is popular with Hindi name Til. Sesame is of many colours but there is mostly found 2 types of sesame
1.) Black Sesame
2.) White Sesame
Black sesame is commonly used for medicinal uses and it is a plant of Pedaliaceae family. Sesame seeds are very oil rich seeds and Indian Sesame is of pale yellow colour. In Hindi Sesame oil is popular with name Meetha Tail that used to treat many Vata disorders like pain, inflammation, arthritis and other ache problems. This natural herbs is also known well with the English name gingelly sesame.
Health Benefits of Sesame Seeds, Oil, Leaves and Root
- Black Sesame for Eyes: Black sesame is one best medicine for eyes. Collect the dew drops of water in winter from the Sesame fruit in a small glass bottle. Drop these dew drops into eyes to increase eye power or eye sight naturally.
- To treat cough disorders, Black sesame is very beneficial. In cough treatment, prepare the decoction of 2 gram Black sesame, 2-3 leaves of basil (Tulsi) and ginger (Adrak). Use this decoction like tea to cure dry cough at home.
- If you are suffered with Loss of appetite problem then use Black sesame to treat this disorder.
- Black sesame oil is very beneficial in Arthritis, Protuberance and pain or other body ache problems.
- Sesame seeds for menstruation: To treat irregular menstruation, prepare and use decoction of 5 gram sesame seeds. If you are suffered with heavy pain during periods then start use this decoction 4-5 day before starting menstruation cycle. This irregular menstruation cycle home remedy helps you to get regular menstruation at home naturally. Click here for more best Home Remedies for Irregular Menstrual Cycle.
- Sesame seeds for urinary disorders: Are you suffering with frequent or infrequent urination disorders? Prepare the decoction of sesame seeds (Til) and Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris) 5 gram each. Use this decoction to treat all type of urinary disorders. You can also prepare Laddu (A sweet) of Sesame seeds in Desi Ghee and use to treat these disorders.
- The children who suffered with pee in bed problem can use the Sesame seeds Laddu sweet or seeds powder.
- In teeth problems, use 10 gram black sesame seeds daily. Chew sesame seeds to treat all types of gums and teeth problems.
- To treat kidney stone problem, prepare the powder of soft sesame leaves and use this powder 1 spoon daily in morning and evening. You can also use the ash of sesame root plant to cure stone problem.
- In Gonorrhea Treatment, soak 4-5 gram black sesame leaves in 200-300 gram of water in night. Filter this mixture in morning and use this to treat Gonorrhea disease.
- Sesame seeds for arthritis: In Arthritis treatment sesame seeds are very useful. Prepare the powder of equal amount of Turmeric (Haldi), Fenugreek (Methi), Dried Ginger (Sonth), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) and Sesame seeds (Til). Use this powder 1 spoon daily with lukewarm milk or water to cure arthritis organically.
- Sesame oil is very beneficial to gain athletic muscles.
- Sesame oil for skin: If you are suffered with skin problems then use sesame seeds oil by adding some Neem leaves. This home remedy is very useful to treat skin disorders.
- In pain treatment, use the sesame oil to get rid of pain problem. You can also add Sonth (Dry Ginger) for best results. Massage with this oil to get rid of ache or pain problems.
- Black sesame seeds oil for Hair: Black sesame is very beneficial for hairs. Prepare the decoction of Sesame root plant and leaves. Wash your hair with this sesame root or leaves mixture on cooling for good hair health.